Win a trip for you and a friend to Christchurch to get your own signature lipsticks made at the Lip Lounge! You and a lucky friend will be treated to the following Ultimate Day Out package which includes:
- Brunch for 2 at Southside Social
- Two custom made lipsticks at The Lip Lounge accompanied by Champagne and Afternoon tea courtesy of The Cake Eating Co
- Hair Styled by the team at Black Hairdressing
- Gel Polish Nails by Nails & Lashes
- Glasson Clothing Voucher for both of you!
To enter, purchase any Honey & Glow x The Lip Lounge Limited Edition lipstick between 27th October and 27th January to go in the draw! All Presales between 19th October to 26th October are included in the draw.
Good Luck to you all!
Terms & Conditions:
Ultimate Day Out prize includes:
- Brunch at Southside Social valued at $50
- Custom made lipsticks at The Lip Lounge valued at $100
- Bubbles and Dessert platter from The Cake Eating Co valued at $40
- Hair Styled by Black Hairdressing valued at $100.
- Gel Polish nails done at Nails and Lashes valued at $100
- Clothing voucher by Glassons valued at $100
- Every Lipstick purchased = one entry
- To enter, you need to purchase a Limited Edition lipstick from Honey & Glow's website during the promotional date.
- Name used in the draw will be taken from the name on the order.
- Each Lipsticks sold From presales dated 19 October 2018 til 26th October 2018 will be given an entry to the giveaway.
- Honey & Glow will cover the cost of transport for two winners to and from Christchurch.
- Giveaway will run between 27 October 2018, 10am NZ Time til January 27 2018, 10am NZ Time. Winner to be announced 28th January, 2019 10am NZ Time.
- Prizes mentioned above cannot be modified nor exchanged for cash.
- Prize to be redeemed between Feb to March at a date agreed to by Honey & Glow x The Lip Lounge and winners.
- Winner will be contacted via phone or email so a valid contact must be entered at the time of purchase.
- NZ Residents only.
- Both Winners need to be 18 and older otherwise will require parental permission.